Web Mavels - Marvellous results for your business
Specialist advertising for the massage industry
Web Presence aims to 'sell the empty seats' to help service-orientated businesses operate to their full capacity, and then to grow further.
Idle staff are costly, and effective use of capacity also helps keeps valued employees. What we don't do is encourage you to sell the empty seats at half price to disloyal bargain hunting coupon shoppers! We aim to attract customers who will respect your skills, pay for value, and return for service.
What is our approach?
We use our skills and experience in web marketing and business development to draw the web enquiries for the services you offer to you rather than a competitor. We achieve this through:
- A well-crafted web site, brief but rich in vital information and imagery.
- Development of complementary online content to cast a wide net and deliver more enquiries and customers to your door.
- Integrity - we only promote businesses we have got to know and can vouch for the stated quality. Further, we don't promote identical businesses in the same suburb without customer approval.
- Support and advice for other advertising initiatives promotions - loyalty cards, pay per click, special offers.
- Specialised business consulting advice - relating to strategic, HR and competition issues.
- Where applicable, social media and complementary paid advertising is used to enhance a business' reputation and visibility.
- Low risk terms - we back our performance to deliver business growth to our customers or we don't get paid.
Local Business Expertise>/h3>
We are not university student or Indian web developers, we are practised Australian business managers offering business consulting services to give your business the benefit of our experience.
Could this apply to your business?
Sure - email us on email@example.com Please note - this email address is for potential marketing customers, not potential suppliers! We don't send SPAM and we don't want it either!
Massage service related enquiries should be directed to the service provider directly by phone.